house_daily - bringing you high quality House MD pictures since June 2005. For more TV doctor goodness join foxy_daily and dempsey_daily.
1. This is a picture posting community only. No offtopic posts. There are lots of House communities out there, please make sure to utilize the appropriate one.
2. Every post must contain a picture of the TV show House, M.D. or one of the cast members. Recurring gueststars are fair game. Icons, wallpapers, memes etc. are not.
3. Don't remote link images from other sites than your own here. Nor direct link to pictures posted to the community.
4. When posting more than one picture, pictures wider than 500px, not work safe pictures or (this is more of a preemptive rule for next season) promo pics that contain possible spoilers, please make use of the lj cut. When posting more than one HiRes image, please use thumbnails.
5. Don't promote communities, that are in no way related to House or any of the actors, here. When promoting a relevant community, please make sure to still inlcude a picture.
6. Please try to check, that what you are about to post has not been posted only a few days before. The moderators will do their best to keep up with the tagging of the entries to make this as easy as possible.
It's not necessary to go back to the very beginnings of the community, but lets not post the same few pictures every week.
7. Do not link to locked posts in other communities or your own journal. Don't link posts in your journal that you are planning on locking later on.
About other questions, concerns or suggestions, contact one of the moderators at their own journal or in a community post.
lietome_tv | livingstonfans | fox_standoff | dempsey_daily | alias_daily | spencer_daily | hughlauriedaily | rsl_daily | _lisadaily_ | jmo_daily | sela_daily | oc_daily
Want to be an affiliate?
Layout overrides by reversescollide!
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.
We have put together a survey to help us determine what our top priorities should be for LiveJournal and would greatly appreciate it if you would add your voice to the discussion!Take a survey